Wednesday 23 September 2015

Film Pitch

Here is our film pitch, for the film that we created...

                           
Media film pitch from Tilly100

Today we were asked to present our film in front of an audience and to be filmed, this is to help get us used to presenting pitches and improving our communication. And to make us feel more confident when we come to presenting other ideas.

The things I enjoyed about pitching our film idea was that I got to present to people all the unique ideas that me and Connor had come up with. Also I enjoyed being given a genre and audience because it was a challenge which helped me think more independently and piece together different ideas. Lastly I really enjoyed working with someone different, for this pitch it was Connor and we got to help each other if the other one of us was stuck when presenting. And it was good bringing different ideas to the table and then discussing which ones fit well with the concept and specification for our film.

Although I did not enjoy being under pressure, in front of a camera and my class. But I think this was because it was my first presentation and first time of being filmed, so after being a couple of times i'm sure i will get used to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment