Friday 25 September 2015

Film production Logos

Below are some of the big film production companies logos. Including: Walt Disney, Universal, DreamWorks and Paramount. Looking at these logos helped me to design my own logo because I have seen that it is important to have a design that really catches someones eye.




So here is my own logo design...



We were asked to design a logo for our film production company and so I decided to go with the name Action Antics. I decided with this name because it is very catchy, this is because of the alliteration from the two A's that helps the film title flow. I also chose 'action' antics, because my film production company will mainly produce action films.
I decided to use the image of a video tape, which is what your eye is automatically drawn too. I chose this image so that instantly when you see the tape, you know that it is a film company.

No comments:

Post a Comment