Monday 5 October 2015

Juno Project

Over the past week I have been paired with Matt and we have been set the task to recreate the iconic opening scene of Juno and then edit and upload it onto our blog. It was good to be able practice my filming and editing with this project so that I will be more prepared for my final project. Below is evidence of my editing, which is a screenshot of Adobe Premier Pro. To help prove that I did edit









Below is our final remake of the Juno opening scene:





After completing this project and reflecting on it, I found the task quite difficult and struggled with filming and editing the piece so that the timings were correct. This is because I had never helped to film something before and it was difficult knowing how to set up the camera and to film in the best settings. The footage is very blurry and very shaky which makes the quality of the video seem low.

But there was some elements of my Juno Task which was positive, including how well it matched the footage from Juno which we were made to match. Another element which was good about our project was the camera angles which were correct and helped include all the shots that we needed to make our video what it turned out to be.



No comments:

Post a Comment